Support Packages & Services
Synergos have developed a range of graduated support packages depending on your level of requirement:
The elements of the packages increase depending on what tier you choose:
Tier 1 – Health and Safety Support Package
- We act as your ‘Competent Person’ as required by The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (MHSWR).
- Access to ‘Competent Person’ via phone/email during office hours (09:00 – 17:00) with a written response to queries provided within 24 hours.
- Conduct an annual Health and Safety site audit.
- Develop a ‘Compliance Obligations’ register where required.
- Conduct an annual audit of the ‘Compliance Obligations’ register
Tier 2 – Health and Safety Support Package
Tier 1 offering plus the following elements:
- Conduct bi-annual Health and Safety site audits.
- Develop/review/update Health and Safety Manual.
- Develop/review/update Health and Safety Policy.
- Review your Health and Safety Manual and Policy annually.
Tier 3 – Health and Safety Support Package
Tier 2 offering plus the following elements:
- Conduct quarterly Health and Safety site audits.
- Review/update current library of Risk Assessments.
- Conduct appropriate Risk Assessments.
- Develop a Risk Assessment register.
- Review and implement where necessary a training/competency matrix and review procedures.
- Develop the necessary documented working procedures (SSOW).
- Provide advice on specific compliance obligations e.g. Legionella and Legionnaires’ disease, Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, COSHH, Control of Noise Regulations 2005 etc.
- Provision of appropriate toolbox talks.
- Provide templates required of necessary forms, i.e. DSE Assessment, Accident Log, PPE Log, Equipment Log, Fire Evacuation Drills, Inspection Records, etc.
- Discounted rate for SSIP Accreditation supportservices.
All of the above elements are also available as stand-alone services.
Get in touch with a member of our friendly team today:
Call us on 01484 666160, or drop an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org